.

.

Friday, July 31, 2009

MALAYSIA;Bicyle Touring Homestay



If you plan to cycle in Malaysia please come visit my family and stay in my guesthome. I like to show international touring cyclists the Indian, Chinese and Malay culture and religious festivals. We can visit temples, fishing villages, fish farms, and if you are lucky you can witness a Chinese, Indian or Malay wedding. I can speak the four local languages and would love to introduce you to my personal friends from all walks of life. The best time to come is on Thursday to Sunday

Bicycle Touring in Kerian District, Perak Malaysia

Bicycle adventure are not like other kinds of travel. You will experience more in a country by bicycle than with any other kind of transport. Every cyclist knows that. I can tell, I have my own adventures, if you wish, which I am going to share with you kinds of travel David's Travel. Now I am organizing bicycle tour around my place that is in Perak, Penang, Lanoka, Cameron Highlands, Indonesia and Thailand. I have met good people during my cycle in Asian countries. And for sure they will help me to guide me in their countries.
1. I have a 12 sweater Van which can follow you all the tours in Malaysia.
2. You can plan yourself when you want to come and let me know before 2 weeks
3. Minimum person for tour is 4 and Maximum 6 person
4. I will be a guide and can plan for your tour in Malaysia and other countries..
5. You can bring your own bike or I can get rented bikes here.
6. Price for tour depends on the countries which you like biked and the number of people.

Through my experiences and tips you will be find great destinations few traveler go to.
I assume some of my experiences could be very useful for you. In some areas I have spend more time so I can add a bit more info. Other areas were quicker done.

Adventure Cycling is based on rhythms, like most things in life. We're not always aware of those rhythms but once you're in you realize how rhythms control your journey. Cycling is not difficult. In fact, everyone, can do it.

And once on the road, you never know where your bicycle will bring you. Once in the rhythm you feel the magic. The magic of the flatlands, the magic of the sea or the mountains, the magic of the people you will meet. Riding your bicycle is not just getting some bicycle adventures, cycling gives you a full and complete life. There's nothing like cycling!

The road was always a rewarding place for me. I met lots of fantastic people It didn't matter were I was. On my bicycle adventure in I learned what friendship meant, taught me hospitality, China was a knock out while India was the country of contradictions. And Thailand and Indonesia gave me a second home. And all I did was cycling from one place to another.
And after some time, being on the road, and in some areas I was often days alone, I even started to talk to my bicycle, yes, I even gave him a name.

Many people say that bicycling is cheap. It's true in some ways. I'll tell you a little about material and what to take with you. I'm not a techie, so don't worry it'll be too technical. When you ride your bicycle, your main target is the bicycle adventure itself. I have never cared too much about all the mechanics but some basics you need, depending where you cycle to. After all, you are on a bicycle journey, not at a technical university!

Other people say bicycle riding is only for strong and healthy men. In fact, everybody is able to ride a bicycle. All you need is the will to cycle from A to B. Age or sex do not matter. And every road you travel is an adventure.

So, let's explore the Asian countries with my own bicycle adventure



Package Cycling Tour 3 days
Contact Person:-
David - 0194754622 / 0194781184
E - Mail - david_munusamy@yahoo.com / munusamy1953@gmail.com
Tour by car can be arrange with same cost ( 90 usd )

more detail

The best articles about hotel and resort vacation in ASIA "ENJOY THEM"

No comments:

Post a Comment